How To Find Top Product Suppliers In China For Your Amazon FBA Brand4 min read
Amazon is a great marketplace to resell manufactured items from China, as one of the most popular and lucrative e-commerce sales strategies. More products are being produced and sent out of China than ever before due to the rise of new Amazon seller and retailer stores in the US and EU markets.
There are a number of marketplaces and suppliers in China, some of which offer English-speaking assistance and others that need a professional interpreter. Knowing which manufacturers and suppliers to utilize for your business is critical.
Amazon’s High FBA Standards
Customers have high expectations of Amazon’s marketplace, and the company has tight regulations for what may be sold there. To succeed in such a competitive market, importers must follow strict rules to ensure that they are receiving a quality product from their supplier.
You should establish and maintain quality control as an Amazon FBA seller. Here are the step-by-step instructions on sourcing from China for your Amazon business.
- Choose the Correct Supplier
You must conduct due diligence research on your target supplier to determine whether they can fulfill Amazon’s requirements. Having your suppliers audited is the most reliable approach to ensure that they meet Amazon’s standards.
The following are some of the reasons why a supplier audit is beneficial:
- Risk mitigation is the process of reducing potential risks, such as safety hazards, quality concerns, non-compliance worries, and sudden price changes
- Is the maker or vendor really capable of delivering you with the best product, in your requirements, at a fair price?
- Satisfying the needs of your consumers with your final products
When you can’t make it to the plant yourself, enlisting the assistance of a non-biased third-party FBA inspection firm or reputable sourcing agent to do the audit is a straightforward and trustworthy option.
Use Alibaba.com’s B2B manufacturing and distribution directory to filter down the field if you use it as a B2B business resource. Recommendations are verified logos, at least three years of active experience on the platform, at least 3 Gems for the Supplier Online Performance Index, and a 4.6+ seller rating. Also, the Trade Assurance badge protects customers who place and pay for goods.
Using legitimate sourcing agencies can assist with the selection process. Global Sources is a company based in Hong Kong that organizes trade shows, maintains an extensive online directory, and has over 45 years of expertise in retail. The main difference between it and Alibaba.com is a more thorough vetting procedure and greater typical costs.
Large sellers with a track record of success attend their trade shows. As a consequence, getting quotations might be more difficult since manufacturers and suppliers usually want to look at your background and history first.
- Demand for samples
When purchasing from a vendor, you should always request a sample of your goods before agreeing to anything. This allows you to inspect the quality of the items and ensure that they are suitable for your target market’s standards. You can also evaluate the product’s design and check to see whether your supplier has the ability to produce high-quality goods before placing an order.
You may request a variety of samples from your provider. There are three types of samples:
- Factory sample: This is a finished product that was not designed to meet your exact needs. It’s designed to assess the producer’s manufacturing capability.
- Custom-Made Product Samples: A pre-production sample is a sample that’s been used to check the manufacturer’s capacity to produce a product according to your requirements
- Production Sample: This is a sample from a large batch of manufactured products. They’re used in laboratories for functional and quality assurance final testing.
- Implement Quality Control
Amazon has established a number of requirements for sellers who want to use its FBA service. In that case, seasoned vendors should double-check themselves or seek out the services of a third-party verifier to ensure that their products satisfy Amazon’s rigorous standards.
During the final inspections, your items will be examined to verify that they meet Amazon’s quality and safety standards. Products that do not achieve particular requirements and ratings may soon have their selling privileges revoked on Amazon owing to a high number of consumer complaints about the quality and safety of your product.
Establishing quality control also assists you in the following ways:
- You’ll be able to attract high client satisfaction and the crucial five-star reviews once you provide high-quality goods to your customers.
- It protects consumers from low-quality, money-hungry vendors that are more interested in generating earnings than delivering high-quality products.
- Spots overlooked mistakes or blunders e.g. like labeling or package mistakes that can be easily remedied at source before being shipped into a container
Establishing a quality control process for your Amazon tool brand is critical to maintaining consumer trust and achieving success on the marketplace.
Fortunately, sourcing reliable Chinese manufacturers who can help you meet Amazon’s stringent requirements and produce high-quality products can done with some thorough research vetting/
By choosing an experienced hand and power tool manufacturer, you can relax knowing that your products are in good hands and will meet – or even exceed – customer expectations. Have you started looking for a supplier yet?